Maddy and Pita get to say what is the

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eye wuv woo!

Make sure to have your volume up for this one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, madge! I wuv how she puts her pointer in the baby's nostrils. :0)

Mary said...

Lou,

Those are actually the baby doll's eyes! The doll is at a weird angle. She is pointing to the eyes as she says "eye" love you.

Kate said...

Soooo cute! I love it and we all enjoyed it too! Nicholas said, "Oh that's so cute. How beautiful!" I wonder which cousin will stop saying, "Oh the baby" to each other. I like how your Mexican doll is getting put to good use. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know. I couldn't see at first b/c it's kind of dark. Then I sent another comment saying so, but it didn't post.

Sharon said...

Aw! That was so sweet. Maddy is looking more & more like a little girl and NOT a baby!
She has such a sweet little voice. :)