Maddy and Pita get to say what is the

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

31-cent Scoop Night!

Don't miss out on your Baskin Robbins treat night tomorrow, April 30th, 2008! Thanks, Miriam, for keeping us in the loop. I remember last year at this time in Hawaii when Caleb, Madge, and I headed out to Baskin Robbins for this deal. Unfortunately we didn't make it all the way there, but we plan to this year. Well, not to Hawaii... a bit more local.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went last year which was fun. But the Baskin Robbins near us closed down. We're not too sad, though, b/c McDonalds restaurants in Western Washington are giving free lattes/cappuccinos if you print a coupon from www.unsnobbycoffee.com. Woo-hoo!

Sharon said...

Ours closed, too. :( It's now a Hershey's.

I hope you all get to enjoy the deal!

Anonymous said...

I searched our area and there was one a couple of miles away in W. Bremerton. Since my addiction to cappuccinos overrides my love of ice cream (!) I got my free capp at Mickey D's this morning. I always was a cheap date. :9