Maddy and Pita get to say what is the

Friday, August 17, 2007

Baseball


On Friday, 8.03.07, Caleb took Maddy and me to the baseball game at the Washington Nationals' stadium. Had the Nationals been playing against any other team, I would have been pumped to go to the game for the whole baseball experience, because I love it. But, they were playing the St. Louis Cardinals. Once a Cardinals fan, always a Cardinals fan. It was fun to be cheering on my hometown team. I was a bit envious, though, of the fact that the whole team had just come from home. I miss it, and it will always be home. This was Maddy's first baseball game; her first evening for a Metro ride. She had a ball!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Who won?

Sharon said...

What fun! We love going to games as a family. Not much else feels so "American" any more.

Mary said...

Yeah, it was really enjoyable. At some points I do not know which was more entertaining to watch: the Nationals get outs or the people below us buy a couple hundred dollars worth of refreshments during the game.